The Home Builders Association of Central Arizona (HBACA) is a trade association for the residential construction and development industry. The Association provides a forum through which these businesses can work together to remain informed regarding new and proposed policies advanced by the local, state and federal governments which affect the housing industry. The Association acts as a source of timely and reliable information concerning the state of the local building industry and works to eliminate overly restrictive and costly building laws and regulations that drive up the cost of housing.
There are seven full-time staff members; three are registered lobbyists serving the interests of builders at the state, county and local level of government. VIEW: Staff Organization Chart
The Home Builders Association of Central Arizona (HBACA) has been representing and serving the collective interests of residential builders and associates in Central Arizona for over 60 years. In 1951, a group of builders and associates banded together to create an association that would unite hundreds of residential building professionals, suppliers, subcontractors, and affiliated industry professionals throughout the Valley. Today the HBACA represents almost 1,000 firms with more than 50,000 employees, and serves as the "Voice of the Residential Construction Industry."
We are dedicated to continually strive to improve the overall experience and satisfaction of every member. Your HBACA will take every opportunity to show our appreciation for your membership every day. We are committed to provide the best possible service, convenience and value to you, our members, at all times through issue advocacy, continuous educational programs, and business development and networking opportunities.We understand that satisfied members are the reason and purpose of our Association. Providing excellent service to our members and acting with integrity is the standard by which we act.
Code of Ethics
HBACA members are automatically registered as a members of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Therefore, HBACA members work by the following Code of Ethics.
Members of the National Association
of Home Builders believe and affirm that:
- Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family.
- American homes should be well designed, well constructed, and well located in attractive communities, with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
- American homes should be built under the American free enterprise system
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance
to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation, shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the the greatest possible value for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American way of life. We pledge our support to our builders and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
- We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the National Association of Home Builders.