About Home Builders Association of Central Arizona
Home Builders Association of Central Arizona (HBACA) is a trade association for the residential construction and development industry. The Association provides a forum through which these businesses can work together to remain informed regarding new and proposed policies advanced by the local, state and federal governments which affect the housing industry. The Association acts as a source of timely and reliable information concerning the state of the local building industry and works to eliminate overly restrictive and costly building laws and regulations that drive up the cost of housing. There are five full-time staff members; three are registered lobbyists serving the interests of builders at the state, county and local levels of government.
Learn More About HBACA
- Lobbying legislative and municipal leaders on issues affecting our industry.
- Coordinating educational programs and seminars, which promote the professionalism of our industry.
- Hosting monthly meetings, which provide an opportunity to meet other business people within our industry.
- Working to foster a proactive, pro-growth business environment for our industry.
- Publishing a bi-weekly newsletter to keep you and your staff informed of events, issues and policies affecting our industry.
- Providing access to NAHB's law library and legal resources, to help your business find answers to legal questions involving anything related to residential construction and development.
- Providing substantial information available on federal, state or local regulations affecting the residential construction industry.
- Maintaining a library of industry growth statistics and trends.
- Introducing you to fellow HBACA members and prospective clients to help build your business.
- Listing your business in the HBACA Membership Directory - the premier builder source when bidding for new trade partners.
What Our Members Are Saying
The team at HBACA is always available to help builders both large and small to get your question answered and your problem solved. Belonging to HBACA has been one of the most important reasons for Calvis Wyant's success and longevity. The NAHB educational and industry reporting resources that come with joining will keep you current and relevant in this ever-changing business. Membership is the best investment you can make for any home building related company.
Tony Calvis Sr. - Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes, Inc.
As an active member of the HBACA we have seen a very positive impact to our business. I attend as many of the events as I can and network with the key decision makers. The ideas and information that is exchanged is so valuable and it is not often that you can gather a group of industry leaders together at one time with that frequency. We have been able to leverage the connections made through the HBACA into amazing partnerships and in many cases developed friendships; a wonderful byproduct. If your business has anything to do with homebuilding then membership is a no brainer.
Natalie Fischer, Regional Sales Manager / Builder Division, V.I.P. Mortgage, Inc.
The HBA organization does a great job and serves as a "town square” for industry professionals.
Tom George, VP Operations, iWired Inc.
The HBACA has been a fantastic way for us as a plumbing subcontractor to network with builders and others with like-minded goals. The representation you give us at the statehouse is invaluable when it comes to protecting our interests as an industry. If I ever need to get the latest on any issues, the staff is awesome and responsive. Thanks for everything you do!
Mike Brewer, CEO, The Brewer Companies
Just want to send out a big thanks to the HBACA for all you are doing with the city and state governments. Everything you've done from getting HB 2153 signed to extending the impact fee freeze is appreciated!
Matt Holloway, Estimator, Bean Drywall
Thanks to you and your team for all the hard work and the results. Having worked in a number of different markets around the country, I can say without reservation that the HBACA is head and shoulders above any other chapter I have ever seen.
David Piper, Vice President of Operations, Oakwood Homes
We have been members of the HBACA for many years. Throughout that time, the association has been an indispensable resource as we have navigated through every conceivable economy. Education, information, industry advocacy, networking – HBACA has excelled at it all. We are proud to have HBACA as a true partner in the home building process. Connie and her staff are the best in the business.
Michael Hession, President, New Electric